Ask An Expert | The Key To Great Customer Service In 2022 & Beyond With Serta Simmons
Omni Talk Retail, in partnership with Talkdesk, welcomed Chris McShane, the Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Serta Simmons, and Amber Scott, the VP of Customer Experience at Serta Simmons, to provide their expert opinions on how to think about the future of customer service and loyalty.
Collectively the four of them go deep on:
– How changing consumer expectations around service have impacted retail and, particularly, the mattress industry.
– What they each think are the key ingredients to great customer service in 2022 and beyond.
– How they think about channel prioritization in the scope of providing great customer service.
– Which technologies they would most prioritize within their organizations to improve their levels of customer service.
– And, most importantly, close with a discussion of what they both envision the future of retail customer service to look like 10 to 15 years from now.
Music by hooksounds.com